Supporting you and your Audi.
We believe you should expect excellent service every time you make contact with us. We train every member of our team to ensure that you receive the highest standards of customer service. We want to make sure that you enjoy a consistent, helpful and stress-free experience whenever you’re in contact with us.
To ensure that you receive the best support and customer experience possible we have an agreed set of service standards:
|Servicing Schedule||We’ll make sure you’re on the service schedule that’s right for you.|
|Price Match||We are so confident in our prices being competitive that we are offering Audi owners the opportunity to shop around before coming into our centre. If there is anywhere offering a lower price for the same like-for-like service, we will match that price*. This will give you peace of mind in the knowledge you will not only be receiving industry leading service, but at the best possible price.|
|Free Health Check||We offer a free Health Check - any time - to help ensure your car performs as you would expect.|
|Fixed Price Servicing||For older vehicles, we offer competitive fixed prices for key service and maintenance jobs nationwide.|
|One-Stop Shop||We can provide whatever your Audi needs and it may surprise you to discover that we’re often less expensive than our competitors.|
|Monitoring||We observe your vehicle, mileage and driving style and we'll let you know when key service and maintenance events may be due.|
|Audi Cam||Before you authorise any work on your Audi, we can send you a quick video to explain the issue.|
|Unique Expertise||We are the experts in Vorsprung durch Technik and we have access to the latest software updates for your Audi.|
|The Extra Mile||We’ll always provide an attentive, personal service. This includes service while you wait and collection and delivery of your Audi.|
Le Mans Pit Stop Service.
The Le Mans Pit Stop bay is a while you wait service bay operated by two Audi trained technicians. Whilst you enjoy our waiting facilities, two technicians will work together to carry out the work on your Audi, ensuring it gets the treatment it deserves but in less time. Available by pre-booked appointment only for routine maintenance work (not suitable for diagnostic or general repair).
Audi Home Assist Technician.
If your Audi has an intermittent fault, our Audi Home Assist Technician can visit you at your home at a time convenient to you in order to identify the issue and recommend any work required. Available by appointment only between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday - Friday and within a 20 mile radius of Yeovil Audi.
Terms and conditions
- Quotes must be produced in writing (email or printed) and quoted using only Audi Genuine Parts* (including personalised online quotes)
- Like for like content of quote must be for exactly comparable work – we reserve the right to verify this
- Quote must be presented within 90 days of original quote being issued and before any work is undertaken
- Quote supplied must come from any VAT registered garage within a 15 mile driving distance from the participating Audi Authorised Repairer's premises
- Offer is for Retail customers only
- Excludes Fleet servicing, maintenance and repairs, Audi Accessories and Merchandise and Bodyshop work
- Servicing or repair must be in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines
- Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
*Audi Genuine Parts have a 2 year parts and labour warranty on parts fitted (excluding wear and tear items).